The Old Train

The CN Rail line which ran down Pinnacle Street until 1964

Main Lobby

The foyer on the second floor leading into the main dining room

Established in 1914, the 19th-century building at the corner of Front and Pinnacle Streets in historic Downtown Belleville has been home to the Belleville Club since its inception. The first president of the Club was S.E. Carman with Honorable Henry Corby acting as the honorary president. In its early years, bedrooms were available on the upper floors which housed permanent residents and were also available for out-of-town guests. On New Year’s Eve in 1994, a devastating fire swept through the Club. Fortunately, the main structure was saved and the restoration of the Club was completed the following year.

Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us.

The Belleville Club still maintains its post-Victorian elegance. The ambiance is enhanced by its high ceilings, expansive staircases, brilliant Persian carpets, hardwood floors, and rich oak-paneled walls in the Main Dining Room. The large room will accommodate 150 people, and the elegant small dining room is licensed for 35 people. There is a state-of-the-art sound system, and a wonderful new grand piano at the Club. Extensive audio-visual equipment is also available at the Club.

Our Board of Directors

Hal Wilson, President

Sam Brady, Vice President

Bob Burns, Treasurer

Anya-Dean Best, Secretary

Tim McKinney

Kelly Rumble

James Hurst

Dean Burns

Coreen Reynolds

Gord McCreary

Andrew Walmsley

Nathan Bowland